- Let’s start by coloring the frog’s skin. Lay your plate flat on a table, right side up, and pick out markers or crayons the color of the Grenada frog—brown, red and black.
- Before you start coloring the skin, draw two wide circles for eyes. They should be about three inches above the Chinet logo (name) in the middle of your plate. Look at how big the Grenada frog’s eyes are in the photo! You can also draw two smaller circles for nose holes, right under the Chinet logo.
- Color the whole plate red--except for the eye circles. Then go over it again in brown to get that Grenada frog tint.
- Near the bottom of your circular frog face you need to draw a mouth. Use a black crayon to draw a wide, V-shaped line an inch or two above the bottom rim of the plate.
- Now you can color the Grenada frog’s big eyes black. Glue on googly eyes or cool buttons.
- Have an adult help you punch a hole at the top of your plate with the single-hole punch. Then thread a string through the hole. Now you can hang your frog face anywhere in your home.
- Ta da! That’s how you make a frog face. But that’s not all! What else can you add to your frog? Use your imagination and hop to it! Click the “back” button to try out some of the other frog-face designs.