Before submitting a request, review the following requirements. Additional information can be found on the FAQ page. If you have any questions, contact Kyle at email@example.com or 414-258-2333 extension 402.
Once a request is submitted and reviewed, you will receive a follow-up call for confirmation. Please note, a performance is not officially scheduled until you receive the call and a digital confirmation.
- A flat (covered if outdoors) performance space of at least 18 x 20 feet. We cannot perform on dirt, sand or grass.
- Access to a working electrical outlet
- An hour before and after the performance to allow for set-up and take-down
- At least 100 students for school performances. More than 300 students would require 2 performances (see FAQ). An all-student assembly is suggested for schools with fewer than 100 students.
- An audience of at least 50 for library, festival or care facility performances
- Venue must be within a one-hour radius of the Milwaukee County Zoo
Click here to see examples of our sets at different venues.
Please complete the following form to request a performance:
If you have any questions, call 414-258-2333 or email KWT@zoosociety.org.
Performances are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Request a performance here.
If you would like to attend a performance at a festival or public event, check out the calendar of public performances here.