They have four legs and will have you stopping in your tracks. Beasties are on a mission inside the Milwaukee County Zoo and in business around Milwaukee and Waukesha. Beasties™ Safari, presented by Blue Moon, is a fun, summer-long public art project of the Zoological Society of Milwaukee to kick off and build awareness of the Window to the Wild Capital Campaign. This campaign, a partnership between the Zoological Society and Milwaukee County Zoo, is raising money for Adventure Africa, which will include new exhibits for the elephants, hippos and rhinos.
The Zoological Society of Milwaukee ( zoosocietymke) wants you to get involved in the excitement by joining our Instagram contest. Throughout the summer, June 11 to Sept. 2, submit photos of yourself or your family with a Beastie at the Zoo using the hashtag #BeastiesSafari. Every four weeks, a winner will be randomly selected, so don’t worry about your photography skills. Winners will receive a miniature, colored Beastie and an animal sponsorship for one year.
- By entering the contest, you are allowing the Zoological Society of Milwaukee/Milwaukee County Zoo to use your submitted photos for publicity purposes.
- You can enter once per four-week session. You must submit a new photo each cycle to be entered in the drawing.
- By entering, you’re verifying that you took the photo and have the rights to it.
- If you include a person in your photo, make sure to get that person’s permission before submitting it. If there is a child in the photo, get permission from the child’s parent.
- Your Instagram account must be public in order for us to see your photos.
- You must be following us on Instagram for your photo(s) to be considered.
The hashtag #BeastiesSafari must be included in the caption of the photo on Instagram.