The Zoological Society's
Proceeds benefit the Zoological Society's Sponsor an Animal program to help all the Zoo's animals!
Saturday, February 2, 2013
11737 W. Burleigh St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53222
9 Pin Tap
(9 pins down on your first ball counts as a strike)
Zooper Grand Prize Drawing ($100 minimum in pledges)!
- Zoo Family Fun Basket – A 3-year basic family Zoo Pass, $50 Zoological Society gift certificate (use towards events, education classes and more), $25 Milwaukee County Zoo gift card (use towards the Zoo’s gift shop, attractions, food and more) and assorted plush-toy animals.
- Dinner’s Night Out Package – A $25 gift card to each of the following establishments: Applebee’s, Chili’s, Olive Garden/Red Lobster, Cheesecake Factory, Culver’s and Starbucks.
- Movie Night – A $75 gift card to Marcus theaters
- Bowling Night Out Package – A night of bowling at AMF Bowlero
A Zooper Dooper prize! Awarded to the individual who collects the most in pledges.
- A Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Milwaukee County Zoo for up to six people
TWO SHIFTS OF BOWLING AVAILABLE:
- 11:30 a.m. (registration begins at 10:30 a.m.)
Bowling must end at 2:15 p.m. for next shift to begin.
- 2:30 p.m. (registration begins at 1:30 p.m.)
Bowling must end at 5:15 p.m. for leagues to begin.
PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!
Top series score prizes: awarded in men’s and women’s divisions for each category – seniors, adults, juniors, kids and tiny tots.
Attendance prize raffle drawings: Bowlers on each shift will have a chance to have their names drawn for great door prizes.
Colored-pin prizes: If you throw a real 10-pin strike on your first throw, you win a prize!
Stinker prizes: Bowlers with the lowest score in each age category, after three games of bowling, will receive our little stinker prize!
$20 per bowler
$10 per youth bowler (ages 10 and under)
$5 per non-bowler guest
Bowler entry fee includes three games of bowling, shoe rental, munchies (including samples of Palermo’s® Pizza), entry into the door-prize drawing, and a commemorative keychain. Fee includes 5.6% sales tax; $5.00 is tax-deductible.
Non-bowler fee includes munchies for your family and friends. Fee includes 5.6% sales tax and is not tax-deductible.
NAME YOUR LANE
Want to help the animals at the Milwaukee County Zoo even more? Consider sponsoring your lane! Receive name recognition on a sign displayed over your lane. Great idea for your business, family, school or youth group & more! Sponsor one lane for $20 in celebration of 20 years of bowling fun or sponsor two lanes for $30 in celebration of 30 years of the Sponsor an Animal program.
If you are unable to attend you can still sponsor a lane or donate a prize by clicking on the links below.
The Zoological Society would like to thank the following donors:
- Snacks: Palermo's® Pizza
- Lane Sponsors: Always Looking Up; AMF Bowlero Lanes; Aquatic Adventures; Butler Community Foundation; Deb Covert; Culver's of Brookfield, West Allis, Elm Grove & New Berlin; EMS Medical Billing Associates; Explore Ozaukee; The Fast Foodie, LLC; Independent Herbalife Distributors: Sandy & Emily; Cindy & Dale Gray; Jacyntha’s Sewing Needle; Jene Painting; Milwaukee Showcase Chorus; Ellen Orlowski; Paratech Ambulance Service; Jeanne Piper; Reliable Embroidery; Pam Schuerman; Sweet Adelines International; West Allis Veterinary Clinic; Steven Westfall – Aflac Agent; Wong’s Wok
- Prize Donors: AMF Bowlero Lanes; Biggs Roadhouse; Carenza – Erik; Chancery; Clark Richard Saloon; Culver's of Brookfield, West Allis, Elm Grove & New Berlin; Comet Café; Honeypie Café; Jose’s Blue Sombrero; Klement Sausage Co., Inc.; Parkside 23; Rocky Rococo; Roots Salon in the Third Ward – Kaley; Ultimate Confections; Uno Chicago Grill
If you prefer to mail your order in with a check,
print off this convenient order form.