School has started, the trees are changing colors and the air is getting crisper. Fall is upon us, and that means so is our fall Instagram contest! For the third year, the Zoological Society of Milwaukee ( zoosocietymke) would like you to capture some of those autumnal moments on Instagram. Throughout the month of October, submit photos of your fall day at the Milwaukee County Zoo using the hashtag #fallingforMKEZoo and be entered to win prizes. The weekly winner will receive an animal sponsorship, which includes a plush toy, and the grand prize winner will receive a one-year family Zoo Pass. Photos should include the fall foliage at the Zoo and include animals and/or people. Each Friday starting Oct. 6, the Zoological Society will announce a winner. The photo contest ends on Oct. 26. On Oct. 27, the winning weekly photos will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages, and our followers can then vote for their favorite by liking the picture. Voting will go through Oct. 29, and the winner will be announced Oct. 30.
- By entering the contest, you are allowing the Zoological Society of Milwaukee/Milwaukee County Zoo to use your submitted photos for publicity purposes.
- Enter as many times as you’d like.
- By entering, you’re verifying that you took the photo and have the rights to it.
- If you include a person in your photo, make sure to get that person’s permission before submitting it. If there is a child in the photo, get permission from the child’s parent.
- Your Instagram account must be public in order for us to see your photos.
- You must be following us on Instagram for your photo(s) to be considered.
- The hashtag #fallingforMKEZoo must be included in the description of the photo on Instagram.
If you win the Zoo Pass and you already have one, you can either extend your membership for 12 months or give it as a gift.
Follow zoosocietymke on Instagram to see the winners and some of our favorite photos of the Zoo and its animals.