Snooze at the Zoo
Wednesday, August 6, Thursday, August 7, Friday, August 8 or Saturday, August 9, 2014
Sponsored by Old Orchard Brands and Sentry Foods
Share the night sky with a wild bunch! This Zoological Society special event offers a safe, fun, educational overnight family camping experience.
- Enjoy a picnic buffet dinner on the shore of the Zoo's Lake Evinrude
- Huddle around the campfire and stop at the s'more station, sponsored by The Sleep Wellness Institute
- Spend a cozy night in your sleeping bag listening to the sounds of the Zoo
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, and then spend the remainder of the day at the Zoo
Zoological Society members and non-members can choose Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday night to attend. Your night at the Zoo begins with registration at 5:00 p.m., giving you time to check in, set up camp and eat dinner before the evening's activities begin.
Registrations will only be accepted online.
WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND...
- Online registration ONLY. First-come-first-served basis.
- Member-only registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, May 19.
- Non-member registration begins at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 20.
- Get campsite rate discounts when you send in a Sentry Foods cash-register receipt showing the purchase of two 64-ounce Old Orchard juices or blends
- $10 discount for a family or $3 discount for an individual.
- Mail your Sentry receipt and a copy of your confirmation, as well as your name and address, to:
Zoological Society of Milwaukee
10005 W. Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226-4383
The account you used to register will be credited once this information is received.
- Please keep in mind campsites are about 20' by 20'. Plan accordingly for your camping supplies and tent.
- Cancellations prior to July 1 are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Cancellations on July 1 or after are not refundable.
- Additions on July 1 or after, if space allows, are not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Registration is open to Zoological Society members and non-members.
- No vehicles or pop-up campers will be permitted.
- No more than two tents per campsite will be permitted.
- Not all of the buildings in the Zoo will be open during the evening.
- No one under 21 admitted without parent or guardian.
- Snooze at the Zoo will take place RAIN OR SHINE.
|Zoological Society Member||Non-Member|
|Adult (age 13+)||$45||$50|
|Child (3-12) *||$30||$35|
|Family of 4||$135||$160|
* Children 2 and under are welcome to attend the event with their family; however, they do not receive a T-shirt or meal coupons.
|Special thanks to our Snooze at the Zoo sponsors:|