Kids Conservation Club
A Kids Conservation Club member works on a caterpillar craft project at a previous workshop.
Give kids a chance to make a difference—after all, they’re our future conservationists! But if they’re going to care about wildlife, it’s crucial that we raise their awareness about endangered animals and the world we share with these majestic creatures. The Zoological Society’s Kids Conservation Club gives children the scoop on endangered species and ways to help these animals survive.
Each year, Kids Conservation Club members sponsor an endangered animal at the Milwaukee County Zoo. Upon renewal, club members sponsor a different endangered animal chosen by the Zoological Society staff.
Kids Conservation Club costs only $20 per year and includes:
- A certificate of sponsorship
- An animal fact sheet on that year’s animal
- Collector cards with pictures of endangered animals and fun animal facts. Some of these animals can be seen at the Milwaukee County Zoo.
- Invitations to fun, educational workshops
- The child’s name on the Kids Conservation Club donor board in the Peck Welcome Center at the Zoo
- An invitation to a behind-the-scenes event for animal sponsors at the Zoo in August
- And more...
Make a difference, join today…
If you prefer to mail your order in with a check,
print off this convenient order form.
(PDF, 88 KB)