Sponsor an Animal
School & Youth Groups
Sponsoring an animal at the Milwaukee County Zoo is a great way to inspire your school or youth group to learn about wildlife and conservation. Plus, you will help support all the Zoo’s animals! Special benefits are available to school and youth groups that participate in the program. You can incorporate an animal sponsorship into your lesson plans, and even tie it into a Zoo field trip. Choose your favorite animal that’s available for sponsorship and come up with a creative way to raise money as a team!
Animal-sponsorship benefits at the $25 level or higher:
- A certificate of sponsorship
- Animal information sheet
- A 4-by-6-inch photo of sponsored animal (included only with new animal sponsorship package)
- The Zoological Society’s Alive magazine & Wild Things newsletter subscription
- An invitation to a behind-the-scenes event for animal sponsors held in August (please provide list of participating youths to the Zoological Society by July 1 for group admission)
- Sponsor recognition on our "All in the Family" donor board for a year
- An Animal Sponsor decal
$100 level or higher
- Includes all of the above PLUS an informal zookeeper presentation about your sponsored animal*
*A minimum donation of $150 is required for school/youth groups with more than 130 students. Keeper presentations are held from October through April at the Milwaukee County Zoo and must be scheduled four to five weeks before your visit.