AZADV 2014 National Conference
There are multiple ways to go GREEN at the AZADV 2014 conference:
- We encourage online registration. If you cannot register for yourself online, ask a fellow volunteer or your Volunteer Services Manager to assist you. You may also print the materials and mail them in if you are not able to register online.
- Each attendee will be provided with a refillable water bottle to use during the conference. We will not provide bottled water but will have water stations to refill your bottle.
- We selected the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee as the conference hotel. The Hyatt will be the location for all conference events, except Zoo Day and the trips, and can accomodate all attendees. We encourage you to book your room at this hotel. The room rate secured is very competitive.
- We secured a very economical parking rate of $6 per day (no in/out privileges) for those staying at the Hyatt Regency. This is for parking at the Shops of Grand Avenue parking structure, which is 1-2 blocks from the hotel. If you are driving to the conference, please consider carpooling. This discount does not apply to those staying at another hotel.
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee offers valet parking for hotel guests at the rate of $27 per night, (Including in/out privileges). Self-parking is available at $25 per night (including in/out privileges).
- We will be using many recycled and environmentally safe products. Please look for recycling bins at the hotel and at the Zoo during your trip.
- For the Ice Breaker, we encourage you to take a four-block stroll down the streets of Milwaukee to the Milwaukee Public Museum. See Ice Breaker for more details.
- See Zoo Day page for green initiatives at the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Do Your Part!
Complete this short form and help us GO GREEN and get conference updates via e-mail.