Call for Papers
AZADV 2014 National Conference
Zoo volunteers are concerned about conserving our natural resources…like the Great Lakes. How do we excite visitors about the ways people can work to conserve our Earth and all its gifts?
Share your ideas, challenges and successes by presenting a program to other zoo and aquarium volunteers at the 2014 AZADV Conference in Milwaukee, WI. Topics may address any aspect of the modern zoo or aquarium. Papers that inspire, educate, and advance docent and volunteer knowledge and skills will receive priority. Send a proposal for your paper presentation with the following information:
- Your name, address, complete phone number and e-mail address
- Zoo/aquarium affiliation and AZADV membership category
- Title of your paper
- Abstract description of presentation
- Audio-visual equipment requirements. The deadline for AV changes is September 1, 2014. If you need to make a change after that date, you will be required to cover the cost.
Abstracts should be in Microsoft Word format, typed, double-spaced and only one page in length.
Oral presentations should be 45 minutes in length, including 10 minutes for questions and answers.
Please email abstracts/papers to email@example.com with the subject “Paper for AZADV.”
Accepted presenters will have their registration fees reimbursed.
- For submitted Paper Abstract: March 15, 2014
- Notification of Acceptance: May 1, 2014
- Completed Papers Due: June 15, 2014