Bernard J. Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship
The Zoological Society of Milwaukee Conservation Education department offers a welcoming and inclusive environment for all guests, providing opportunities for all to access our Zoo education opportunities.
The Bernard J. Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship is an opportunity for families and individuals to receive funds for Zoo Classes and Camps. Award is based on demonstration of financial need and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis within the application window.
Please note the following:
- Application period is February 19-May 31, 2019 for summer 2019; funds are available in that time period or until the scholarship funds are expended.
- You will be notified within two weeks of submission whether or not your application has been approved.
- Maximum allowance of $150 for any one family/application. Partial awards may be granted.
- Scholarship funds do not include transportation assistance, but do include admission to the Milwaukee County Zoo for the scholarship recipient on the date of the selected program(s).
- Camp registration is based upon availability; application approval does not guarantee a spot in requested camp/class.
If your financial aid scholarship is approved, we will contact you by phone to review the information you entered on your application and confirm registration for preferred camps/classes.
If you are unable to scan and email your application, you may also send it by mail (we recommend a phone call to let us know you are doing so):
Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship Program
Attn: Education Department
Zoological Society of Milwaukee
10005 West Blue Mound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-258-5058, ext. 401.