Bernard J. Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship
The Zoological Society of Milwaukee Conservation Education department offers a welcoming and inclusive environment for all guests, providing opportunities for all to access our Zoo education opportunities.
The Bernard J. Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship is an opportunity for families and individuals to receive funds for Zoo Classes and Camps. Award is based on demonstration of financial need and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis within the application window.
Please note the following:
- The application period is closed for summer 2019; funds are available from approximately February to May each year or until the scholarship funds are expended.
- You will be notified within two weeks of submission whether or not your application has been approved.
- Maximum allowance of $150 for any one family/application. Partial awards may be granted.
- Scholarship funds do not include transportation assistance, but do include admission to the Milwaukee County Zoo for the scholarship recipient on the date of the selected program(s).
- Camp registration is based upon availability; application approval does not guarantee a spot in requested camp/class.
If your financial aid scholarship is approved, we will contact you by phone to review the information you entered on your application and confirm registration for preferred camps/classes.
Although the summer 2019 application window has closed, you can review the 2019 summer application here. We will post the application for summer 2020 in February 2020.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 414-258-5058, ext. 401.