Bernard J. Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship
The Zoological Society of Milwaukee Conservation Education department offers a welcoming and inclusive environment for all guests, providing opportunities for all to access our Zoo education opportunities.
The Bernard J. Peck Memorial Financial Aid Scholarship is an opportunity for families and individuals to receive funds for Zoo Classes and Camps. Award is based on demonstration of financial need and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis within the application window.
Please note the following:
- Please review full scholarship details here prior to completing the application form.
- Applications may be submitted here starting March 2 and will be reviewed as of March 18.
- Funds are available from approximately March to May each year or until scholarship funds are expended.
- Maximum allowance of $150 for any one family/application. Partial awards may be granted.
- Scholarship funds do not include transportation assistance but do include admission to the Milwaukee County Zoo for the scholarship recipient on the date of the selected program(s).
- Camp registration is based upon availability; application approval does not guarantee a spot in requested camp/class.
We will contact you about your award status by April 1 if your application was received by March 18 or within two weeks of your application submission.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 414-258-5058.