Before submitting a request, review the following requirements. Additional information can be found on the FAQ page. If you have any questions, contact Chris Orth at email@example.com or 414-258-5058, ext. 404.
Once a request is submitted and reviewed, you will receive a follow-up phone call or email for confirmation. Please note, a performance is not officially scheduled until you receive, sign and return the Performance Contract.
- A flat (covered if outdoors) performance space of at least 20 x 20 feet (not including audience seating.) We cannot perform on dirt, sand or grass.
- Ceiling height clearance of at least 9 feet to accommodate the height of our sets.
- An hour before and after the performance with no children in the room to allow for set-up and take-down
- At least 100 students for school performances. More than 300 students would require 2 performances (see FAQ). An all-student assembly is suggested for schools with fewer than 100 students.
- An audience of at least 50 for library, festival or care facility performances
- Venue must be within a one-hour radius of the Milwaukee County Zoo
- A safe pathway for loading equipment into and out of the performance space.
- Access to off-street parking next to the building for load in.
- A performance area should be on the first floor or accessible by elevator. If flights of stairs are required for load-in, then certain shows cannot be guaranteed.
Click here to see examples of our sets at different venues.
Please complete the following form to request a performance:
If you have any questions, call 414-258-5058, ext. 404, or email KWT@zoosociety.org.
If you would like to attend a performance at a festival or public event, check out the calendar of public performances here.