August Member Nights:
Last Call Before Fall
Aug. 24-26, 2021, 4-8 p.m.
Milwaukee County Zoo
A Zoo Pass member event
Spend a nice summer evening at the Zoo – before fall starts – during the Zoological Society’s members-only Last Call Before Fall event. Enjoy a Kohl’s Wild Theater performance and two stages of entertainment – Ali & Doug Duo and Our House. Special thanks to entertainment sponsor AAA Wisconsin. Marvel at awe-inspiring sculptures at the Zoo’s special summer exhibit – Sean Kenney’s Animal Super Powers made with LEGO® bricks, sponsored by Sendik’s Food Market ($3 per person). Ride the North Shore Bank Safari Train or the Penzeys Carousel at regular prices. Visit your favorite animals. Several animal buildings and exhibits will be open. Support ocean conservation by participating in Ocean Connections’ seal & sea lion feeding. Get close and personal with these majestic animals with the opportunity to feed and take a photo with a seal or sea lion (additional fee will apply).
Important things to know before you come:
- All visitors must follow the Milwaukee County Zoo’s COVID-19 guidelines. Visit the Zoo’s website, milwaukeezoo.org, for the latest updates.
- The Zoo admission gates may be closed for a period of time to prepare for the event.
- Milwaukee County Zoo parking is $15. (Zoo Pass Plus members get FREE parking.)
- Please make entering the Zoo easier by having your Zoo Pass card and driver’s license (or other identification indicating your address) ready for the gate attendants.
- This event is only for Zoo Pass members, their minor children or grandchildren and guests covered on the Zoo Pass. An adult must accompany children.
Not a member? You can join or renew online if you are not a current member. If you would like to upgrade your membership to include parking or guest privileges, please contact us at 414-258-2333.