July Member Nights:
Fun Summer Evenings
July 13, 15 & 16, 2021, 4-8 p.m.
Milwaukee County Zoo
A Zoo Pass member event
Spend a warm summer evening at the Zoo during the Zoological Society’s members-only event.
Enjoy a Kohl’s Wild Theater performance and two stages of entertainment – Celtic band Reilly and Kip’s Fun Show. Special thanks to entertainment sponsor eAchieve Academy. Marvel in awe with inspiring sculptures at the Zoo’s special summer exhibit – Sean Kenney’s Animal Super Powers made with LEGO® bricks, sponsored by Sendik’s Food Market ($3 per person). Visit your favorite animals. Several animal buildings and exhibits will be open. Support ocean conservation by participating in Ocean Connections’ seal & sea lion feeding. Get close and personal with these majestic animals with the opportunity to feed and take a photo with a seal or sea lion (additional fee will apply).
Ride the North Shore Bank Safari Train or the Penzeys Carousel at regular prices.
Special offer: Visit any WaterStone Bank between June 1 and July 2, 2021, show your Zoo Pass card and get one ticket good for a free ride on the Penzeys Carousel during July Member Nights. Visit wsbonline.com for branch locations.
Important things to know before you come:
- All visitors must follow the Milwaukee County Zoo’s COVID-19 guidelines. Visit the Zoo’s website, milwaukeezoo.org, for the latest updates.
- The Zoo admission gates may be closed for a period of time to prepare for the event.
- Milwaukee County Zoo parking is $15. (Zoo Pass Plus members get FREE parking.)
- Please make entering the Zoo easier by having your Zoo Pass card and driver’s license (or other identification indicating your address) ready for the gate attendants.
- This event is only for Zoo Pass members, their minor children or grandchildren and guests covered on the Zoo Pass. An adult must accompany children.
Not a member? You can join or renew online if you are not a current member. If you would like to upgrade your membership to include parking or guest privileges, please contact us at 414-258-2333.