Below are some common questions we receive about myAccount. If your question is not answered here, please send us your feedback.
- What are some of the benefits of myAccount?
- I already have a Zoo Pass membership, isn't that myAccount?
- I've registered for education classes and have an Education account, are they the same?
- Is a myAccount required to buy a Zoo Pass or purchase other items on the Zoological Society of Milwaukee web site?
- I recently purchased a membership online or over the phone. How do I associate that purchase with myAccount to receive the member rate for events, etc.?
We have several features and benefits already in place for myAccount and many more that are planned for the near future. Here is just a sample of what you will currently be able to do with myAccount:
- Maintain your account information including address changes and e-mail newsletter preferences
- View your online order history
- Starting in 2010, view the tax-deductible amounts of your Zoological Society purchases and donations
- For memberships purchased or renewed around or after the beginning of April 2010, view your electronic attraction coupon balance
- More easily purchase items and register for events at the member-rate without needing to remember your member number
The features and benefits of myAccount will continue to grow as we integrate more of our existing systems. Look for new additions in the near future. If you have a feature you would like to see, please drop us a line.
Even though you may have a Zoo Pass membership, that doesn't automatically mean you have a myAccount setup on our web site. Having a myAccount can offer you access to more information and details about your membership and control over your account. However, a myAccount is not automatically created for every member. If you've never created a myAccount before, you will need create one before you can login. Have your member number handy when creating your myAccount for the first time.
Unfortunately, no, these two systems are currently separate. MyAccount and the education class registration system require separate logins. Our goal for the near future is to combine these two applications so you will only need to remember one login for the various features on our web site.
Is a myAccount required to buy a Zoo Pass or purchase other items on the Zoological Society of Milwaukee web site?
No, creating a myAccount is not required to purchase items on our web site. As you proceed to checkout, there will be an option where you can skip the step to create or to login to your myAccount.
I recently purchased a membership online or over the phone. How do I associate that purchase with myAccount to receive the member rate for events, etc.?
Follow these steps to associate a recent membership purchase with your myAccount:
- Create a myAccount or log into your existing myAccount.
- Under "Manage Your Online Account," click on "Add or Modify Your Account Number."
- Scroll down to the "Recent Purchase a membership Online or Over the Phone?" section.
- Enter the transaction id and e-mail address used when you purchased your membership.
- You will now be able to register for member-only events and receive the member rate for events, etc.