Summer Camps 2015
Sponsored by Penzeys Spices
(June - August)
Become a Zoo Pass member today!
Summer camps are fun-filled, educational programs for children ages 2-14 featuring some of the most amazing creatures.
Never tried a camp or class? Check out these videos!
Click on the thumbnails below to watch brief videos and learn about our programs. Many programs for children ages 2-5 are "child + adult" experiences – to be enjoyed together.
As usual, Zoological Society members registering online get priority over later mail and phone registrants.
To register for classes successfully, follow the steps below:
- Anytime between now and 4 p.m. on Feb. 4, go to Online Registration. Log in and create OR update your Education Account (updates must be made before registrations can be finalized).
- Registering families together: If two families choose to register together, they both must be Zoological Society members and create or update separate Education Accounts PRIOR TO REGISTERING. One family will then need the second family’s last name, member number and email address to register both families. You may register with another family only if both families are registering at least one child for the same day.
- At 5 p.m. on Feb. 4: Registration begins for all Zoological Society members.
- Go to our website for class availability. Download, print out and complete the registration form. Forms will be processed by lottery beginning Feb. 10.
- If two families want to register together, they both must be Zoological Society members and each must fill out a separate registration form and mail the forms in the SAME envelope (maximum of two families per envelope).
- A MUST: List any allergies, medical conditions, dietary restrictions or accessibility needs for each child attending.
- Include backup date choices in case your first choice is not available.
- Credit cards are preferred. If you pay by check, please enclose a separate check for each class and a separate check for your T-shirt order. Make check payable to Zoological Society.
- Mail Completed form to:
ZSM Summer Camps
10005 W. Bluemound Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226-4383
Non-member and Phone Registration
Non-members may register online or by phone starting at 9 a.m. on Feb. 12. Call Conservation Education at 414-258-5058.