Membership Assistant/Guest Services
Where: Zoological Society of Milwaukee (Milwaukee County Zoo grounds, 10005 W. Bluemound Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53226
Hours: 15-25 hours per week
Pay Rate: $10.50/hour
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A positive attitude and flexibility in an ever-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required, as well as a willingness to learn other software programs.
- Enjoy dealing with people.
- Cash handling and customer service experience is required.
- Ability to work rotating weekends, evening special events, and holidays.
This is a part-time position for a person with strong customer service and clerical skills in our membership office, guest services, and west entrance office (summer hours only). This position will interface with the public and our members both over the phone and in person answering zoo-goer questions and selling a variety of items including our yearly Zoo Pass membership. Candidates must be available to work more hours during late spring and summer.
Questions? Contact Cindy at email@example.com or 414-258-2333 ext. 216.
To apply, please forward a resume as well as a cover letter or description of why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.