No purchase necessary. Void outside of WI, IL and where prohibited. Open only to legal US residents who reside in WI or IL, age 18+. Official Prize Drawing Rules and details available at https://woorise.com/northshorebank/zoological-society-giveaway. Enter between 12:00pm CT on 4/10/23 and 11:59pm CT on 5/15/23. Limit one entry and up to 12 bonus entries per person. Sponsored by the Zoological Society of Milwaukee, 10005 W. Bluemound Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53226, and North Shore Bank, 15700 W. Bluemound Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005.
This Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or YouTube. You understand that you are providing your information to the drawing sponsors and not to Facebook or YouTube.
2023 Safari Train Golden Ticket Official Prize Drawing Rules
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your (“Entrant”) chance of winning. The Safari Train Golden Ticket Prize Drawing (“Drawing”) is sponsored by the Zoological Society of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County Zoo, and North Shore Bank (“Sponsors”).
Prize: One winner will receive four (4) Safari Train Golden Tickets (“Golden Tickets”), valid for unlimited North Shore Bank Safari Train rides at the Milwaukee County Zoo from May 26, 2023 to May 31, 2024. Golden Tickets are non-transferrable. Golden Tickets are valid every day and evening the Milwaukee County Zoo is open and the train is operational (weather permitting), including during separately ticketed events. The Safari Train typically runs from May through September, but will periodically run throughout the year. Milwaukee County Zoo admission and parking not included. Odds of winning depend on the nature, quality and number of eligible entries received.
1. How to Enter. No purchase necessary. The Drawing entry period and ends at the times and dates specified by the Sponsors. Eligible Entrants can enter the Drawing by submitting a completed online entry form using Entrants contact information and agreeing to all required information. Bonus entries can be earned by completing additional activities specified in the online entry form. Links to the online entry form will be made available through email communications to Sponsor subscriber lists and posts made on the Sponsors Facebook account. Winner will be randomly selected after the prize drawing entry period ends. All entries become property of the Sponsors and will not be returned.
2. Prizes. Winner will be selected and contacted by email. If the Winner does not respond to the Sponsors’ initial verification contact within three days, the prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsors’ may select another winner. Prizes are not transferable. The Sponsors may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Drawing at any time.
3. Winner Obligations. Winner may need to provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600, or a prize that values $600, from the Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each train ride is valued at $4 per person, per ride.
4. Eligibility, Limitations, and Liability Disclaimer. Winners must be at least 18 years old and reside in the state of Wisconsin or Illinois. Limit one entry and up to 12 bonus entries per person during the entry period. Only one prize per household. Drawing winners in the current calendar year are not eligible to win again in the same calendar year.
Employees of Sponsors and their parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, business units, advertising and promotion agencies and any Drawing judges, (collectively the “Drawing Parties”) and members of each employee’s immediate family, defined as spouses, (biological, adoptive and step) parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses (regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
Entrant further agrees that (a) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing, or any prize awarded or use of any entry, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Any participants or entries deemed by Sponsors, in its sole discretion, to not be in compliance with any of the entry or eligibility requirements and restrictions set forth herein will not be eligible to participate. Date and time of entry for determination of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules shall be determined solely by the Sponsors. By entering, Entrant represents that he or she has complied with all the Official Rules of the Drawing. By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Drawing.
All winners assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused in connection with his or her participation in the Drawing and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize, and releases and indemnifies Sponsors, including, without limitation, their parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, from any and all such liability including claims, damages, and/or injuries.
5. Personal Data. Sponsors may collect personal data about Entrants when they enter the Drawing. This personal information may be used by the Sponsors for internal purposes, and may be used for administrative, promotional and marketing purposes associated with the Drawing. By entering and participating in the Drawing, Entrants hereby agree that, subject to applicable law, this personal information may also be disclosed to and used by the Sponsors or their affiliates, and any companies that perform services on their behalf, for marketing, advertising and solicitation activities, including identifying products and services for which Entrants may be eligible, and offering products and services to Entrants. This personal information will not be used for any other purpose nor will it otherwise be disclosed to any other third parties, unless otherwise required by law.
6. Release. By entering the Drawing, unless otherwise prohibited by law, each Entrant grants the Sponsors and the Drawing Parties, the right, without limitation or further permission or compensation, to use and publish the Entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, biographical information, and/or voice for promotional, advertising, publicity and marketing purposes in any manner in commerce and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without further notice or approval. Sponsors may require any Entrant to execute documents to confirm the grant of rights hereunder; failure to do so may result in disqualification from the Drawing. Entrants acknowledge that they will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for their entries or for granting the Sponsors any of the rights set out in these Official Rules.
7. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Drawing, Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsors personnel. Persons who violate any rules, gain unfair advantage by participating in the Drawing, or obtain a winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules of the Drawing and the Sponsors decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Drawing is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the Drawing or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive any of the rules in its sole discretion
All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations as well as all delays or cancellations due to acts of nature, terrorism (including threats), regulations, illness, war, or any other cause beyond the Sponsors sole control. Additionally, the Sponsors are not responsible for any work stoppage, bankruptcy or other condition beyond the Sponsors control that may affect the Sponsors ability to provide any of the prizes. The Sponsors are not responsible for any expenses incurred by winners as a result of such cancellations, delays or other circumstances beyond the Sponsors control.
8. Miscellaneous and Sponsors Limitations of Liability. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Drawing. The Sponsors are not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or, software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsors reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing; (vi) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to the Drawing, in the administration or execution of the Drawing, or in the announcement of the winners; (vii) cheating or fraud by any Entrant; or (viii) any modification or cancellation of the Sponsors marketing initiative.
If for any reason this Drawing cannot be executed as planned, the Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this Drawing. If this Drawing is terminated before the end of the Drawing Period, those Entrants that met the criteria for the prize up to the point of termination may be awarded the prize. The Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry/voting process or any aspect of this Drawing.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Drawing-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
9. Sponsor. This Drawing is sponsored by the Zoological Society of Milwaukee, 10005 W. Bluemound Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53226, and North Shore Bank, 15700 West Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. By participating in the Drawing, you acknowledge the Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, YouTube, or any other organization not specifically named as a sponsor in these rules, and release these organizations from any and all liability arising from or related to this Drawing. The information you are providing for this Drawing is being provided to the Sponsors, and not to Facebook, YouTube, or any other organization not specifically named as a sponsor in these rules.
10. Administrator. This Drawing is administered by Margle Media LLC, 320 East Buffalo Street, Suite 402, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.
THIS DRAWING WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE UNITED STATES LAW.