Gifts through the Zoological Society are not only enjoyable for people of all ages, these gifts help a local nonprofit. The Zoological Society is a nonprofit organization with a mission to conserve wildlife and endangered species, educate people about the importance of wildlife and the environment, and support the Milwaukee County Zoo. Here are some unique local gifts that can also help a nonprofit.
- Zoo Passes: The Zoo Pass gives the recipient free regular admission to the Zoo, discounts on education classes, digital coupons for attractions at the Zoo, free or discounted admission to 150 different zoos and aquariums nation-wide and much more. The Zoological Society raises money to help support the Zoo by selling Zoo Passes.
- Sponsor an Animal: This holiday season you can sponsor Milja the snow leopard cub born this year. With the sponsorship, you get a plush-toy snow leopard, a certificate of sponsorship, an invitation to a behind-the-scenes weekend event in August and more. Other animal sponsorships are available, minus the plush toy.
- Animal Ornaments: Each year the Zoological Society picks a different animal to feature as an ornament. This year it is a snow leopard and her cub. Or, you can choose one of the 27 animals from past years. Each ornament is handcrafted by a local artist and made of pewter.
- Gift Cards: Gifts cards can be used toward a Zoo Pass, an animal sponsorship, an ornament, education classes or camps and certain Society events.
- Donations: Due to this year’s health crisis the Society lost millions of dollars in revenue. Like many organizations, we had to make difficult decisions to cancel programs, cancel fundraising events, cut expenses and adjust staff. Donations are appreciated and are tax deductible.
All these gifts can be purchased online, over the phone or in person. Each gift includes shipping and handling and can be mailed to the recipient or the gift giver.
Visit zoosociety.org or call 414-258-2333 to order your gifts today.
For more information, call:
(414) 258 – 2333 ext 222